Sunday, November 21, 2010

back dating...putting self out there!


friend of mine once told me in order to find that guy, you need to put your self out there...mejo hesitant pa ako makipag-meet guys sa bar, i have some reservations about that but i'll soon figure it out, if I cant change things maybe I have to change my strategy diba? So there I had a good date last night we went on movie and coffee. It was abit relaxing eventhough I have less sleep thank god for the double shot caramel machiato. He was ok naman, he's two years older than me independent di mayabang, may sense kausap...but the catch here is we work in same company but ofcourse on a different department, tagal na kame magkakilala but we dont talk to each other we just have same circle of friends and officemates, we found it funny nga eh after all this time were on a date!

Nothing serious here yet...I just want to date, its to soon for that.