Saturday, December 4, 2010

office romance


It’s true when they say don’t shit on your own back yard; Mahirap kasi pag may problema kayo sa isat-isat malamang maapektuhan ang trabaho. For sure at first it’s all icing on the cake but sooner or later when things get rough the last thing you know desk are flying over. I had my share.
Now, I am dating somebody from work, the good thing is he’s not from my department but were on same floor and to top it all we have lots of common friends at work. Yes I have some reservation about it, the “what if’s“is getting into me… He seem to be a good guy, malambing and close to his folks (which is a good sign for me) however when he ask me about being exclusive I step back and think, it’s too early for that besides (to me) exclusive dating is same as officially together. There are rules to set in and rules need to be followed. Not that I don’t want to but it’s just too early for that.
I will take my time, I’m in no rush.