Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mr. Banker


We’ve been friends since ’04 but we never had the chance to set up a good cute meet, maybe it’s because I didn’t have the time to set it up since I was still with my ex back then. Every time I lost phone or changed number Mr. Banker would always try to message my Friendster account (di pa uso ang Facebook noon). Until after 6 years we were able to set up a date and meet up. It was good date, long chat and long walks around the circle of Ortigas we somehow have in thing common we love to walk.
The midnight meets ups at Mcdonalds Ortigas center has been our routine, occasionally we watch movie at Promenade, the friendship we had was so fun until he started to express his feelings towards me and wanted to make a relationship with me. I was skeptical at first knowing that I was dealing with my break up with my ex however I went with the flow I told him that I was not ready but we can be exclusive dating he agreed.
He was the first guy who slept over in my new condo; in fact he was helping me moving in transferring my stuff, so I decided to ask him if he wanted to stay for the night. We had sex I think so…kasi it was just a blow job and that’s it. There was kissing but he wasn’t that a good kisser it’s like I am kissing a toddler. I was faking my ooohs and aaahhs I just want to get over it. At that time I have a feeling that the relationship would have an issue. Sex to me would be one of the major factors of a good relationship.
Things were ok until he started demanding and questioning if I go out with my friends. I rarely go out and ever since I was with my ex I never had the chance to spend time with my friends so I realized na ito ang tamang oras pag bigyan ko mga kaibigan ko to spend time with them drinking. I don’t go out with them if they wanted to go to where all PLUs are hanging out, it’s not that I don’t go to these places but I prefer not to anymore siguro kasi I don’t really enjoy that much mas gugustuhin ko pa chatting with friends over beer than screaming your friends name dahil sa di kayo nag kakarinigan… So anyway he started questioning me some stuff and wondering if I am really out with my friends.
Honestly nakakainis yung ganon, the fact that I came from a very bad break up and the reason was because of dishonesty, it was too much for me to bear with his texts and calling, it’s was so heavy in fact. Trust can’t be earned by that ways…I found myself not replying to any of his texts or calls. I just don’t know how to end it. But I have to .