Monday, August 16, 2010

talented Mr. Stars


when I first met him I was still recovering from pain, I got my self into fight and hit somewhere got totally injured. Anyway we go in to same gym classes but we dont say a word to each other. Until one day we were sharing one mirror iniside locker room and the conversation started there.
He took the opportunity to ask me what happen with the thing i have (injury).


It was a surprised to me that he suggested to join me with my friends for a dinner, nasabi ko kasi that kakain kame (during the conversation) I dont know how to say no, infact I was a bit skeptical coz I dont kow how to tell my friends that i am bringing a new guy. But all I did i said "SURE!" with out even asking my friends.

That was my first time talking to him and infact he was seated next to me during dinner. My friends eyes was like talking and wondering whats with the new guy, pero mababait naman lahat kaibigan ko so they just went with the flow and pretended that everything was smooth. ofcourse I am not stupid where that leading but I tried not to entertain the idea.
After the dinner (and long discussions) we all went home, since it was early pa for me to turn in...I got intrigue with Mr. Star and look for his number turns out we have some common friends. Luckily nakuha ko number nya from a very good friend of mine (which he dated before) kaso pinag sabihan ako ng friend ko na mabigat daw kasama itong si Mr. Star.

I enjoyed our movie time together, the long walks and talk seems na matino naman sya and touchy. Walang kaso sa akin yun...we dated for almost three months. True enough mabigat nga sya tuwing kasama. He easily get irrate and most of the time he demands attention. Ok lng sana kaso they way he ask for it, I dont think I can be sincere for my affection. Ginagawa ko lng para matahimik sya or to end the issue. The times that I am with him I was still recovering from a bad break up and situation like that can be so dreadful for me to take.
I called it quits on our way to the movie haus, that night was memorable to me that was the night I lost my iPhone.