Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mr. Shell


I met up with this guy when I needed someone to assist me during my operation, fix some important papers and settle some accounts in the hospital. He was so nice in assisting me in fact he was a great company. However he took advantage of the event in trying to court me, I was trying to play deadma about it, parang my focus was only about healing faster (injury). After the countless visits to the doctor and hospital a friendship was born between him and I. We usually have coffee in the afternoon after work, and some occasional trip to the mall and just having a chillax-mode. Weird was I never tried inviting him for a movie siguro kasi I don’t want to give an impression that I like him, for me kasi friendship lang maiibigay ko…
It was a shock to me last Feb. 14th he went to the condominium I was renting he brought 2 dozen of flowers and a puppy stuff toy. Kakalipat ko lng nung araw na yun that’s why I was dead sleeping the whole time while he was at my gate calling my mobile phone and waiting for me. Nalaman ko na lng to the next day when I saw 24 missed calls on my phone and 12 sms. Ofcourse nakaka tuwa yun ginawa nya, who wouldn’t right? but on the other hand nakakatakot din…I wasn’t expecting anything like that from him.
He bought me cell phone he wanted that both of us to have same phone, I keep on asking him what’s the purpose since my phone is still working fine (the truth is having two big phone together is too much!) But he insists so I kept it, ginawa ko syang SUN cell on for him. Natuwa sya he felt na we were exclusive, until he was being demanding asking for more time and my where abouts and I couldn’t take it anymore.
I returned all of the gifts and end it…..nakaka pagod.
…I realized I was enjoying his friendship but I wasn’t ready to commit and be all to him. Akala ko ok na lahat since he is all there for me at all times, at one point nasabi ko na magandang ka relasyon ito coz he is there for me but at the end it’s just not enough. I fear na I’m just forcing myself to like him kasi nga he is good to me but it wouldn’t be fair for a good guy like him….im not the guy of his dreams.