Sunday, September 26, 2010

Im not a TOY.


ARM CANDY
An attractive, seemingly romantic companion who accompanies a person in public simply so that one or both of the individuals can gain attention, enhance social status, or create an impression of sexual appeal

I understand this now, fully! , why? Because that’s how I feel when I’m with you. You bring me to your friend’s party and introduce me to them with your policy that I can’t hold your hands or give them the idea that you and I are going out…or at least give them the idea that I’m sleeping with you. I never thought that you can be like this. Maybe it’s because you can take it away with your looks. My intention for you was real, and I have been true and honest with that, but I’m not a toy. I went through a very bad relationship and I was able to pick up the pieces and moved on, with this I’m sure I’m going to find ways. The world is HUGE.

Ps. if there’s something I learned from this is, people like YOU exist not just in movies and that I am still capable of loving after what I went through.