Sunday, September 5, 2010

Smirk guy


Is it ok to kiss him on the first date?
That’s what I have been thinking after we had our desert at red mango right after the dinner then movie at greenbelt 3. I would say he is definitely a catch, I mean hey I wouldn’t be asking him out if he wasn’t, right? I saw him through my fb account and turns out we have 30 friends in common I even wonder why or how we are connected (turns out he was a reader of my previous blog and requested to be added, well that’s what he said hehehe) I took the liberty in asking my friend about the guy and if it’s ok to get his number.
That night we started texting and trying get some basic information’s about job and likes and dislikes. Then he just popped out the question “Are you single?” He wanted to ask me out for date. Pumayag naman ako. Yun naman tlaga ang mission ko, in fact I told him that I was about to ask him out I was just looking for the good timing.
My friend, semi-jokingly and seriously told me that I can ask the cute guy for a date but I have to make sure that no movie, no sex but just getting to know drama. I got curious turns out the cute guy is just 23 years old…and holly molly I was a bit skeptical to pursue it but I tried and see what is install for me with the cutie.
I arrived on time and was just waiting for him for 5 minutes or so, just perfect time for me to chillax, kinakabahan ako ng konti I don’t know why siguro kasi I found the guy cute...upon receiving his text and already looking for me, I immediately look at the entrance and it seems everything was in slomo parang pelikula he was cute, nice smile and nice skin (turn on!) I waved and acted like were cool and good buddies.
I enjoyed my Friday night date with him, matino kausap and it really shows the kid is smart and intelligent (Turn on again!) And to be honest I get turned on when he accidentally touch my hand while describing something hehehe he got soft small hand… We somehow have things in common from family to stories of love and life until we end up discussing of what we do for fun; I’m just a regular gay guy, who likes going to gym, work, then home and preferably hanging out at friends place for drinks. I decline invitations at clubs in Malate, no offense I have been there but never enjoyed it. Then he started telling me his it was all good until he reached the discussion of drugs. Not that he is an addict but he had tried everything and most of them are ‘e’ I tried not judge him the only vice I did in my life was smoking cigar and quitted many years ago (kaso minsan pag stress at mainit ang ulo napapa yosi ako ng minsan) at the back of my head I have some doubts, a bit scared…but it’s not fair to judge him just because of that right? So I just tried to shrug it off and took it just like a pinch of salt…sabi nga nila when you’re young mapusok ka sa mga bakay wanted to try new things…I’m just happy that these never crossed my mind.
It was 30 minutes past 1am and I decided to call it a night, I asked him if he wanted to go out next week end…and so were up again. Until then I’ll see if things will be different.
Ps: I didn’t do any moves to kiss him. I will hold on to until the 3rd date.