Sunday, September 5, 2010

Microsoft guy


I always get conscious if a younger guy would like to go out with me, I’m not that old yet- fyi. If any consolation I get impression that I still look like 27 it’s either that’s bola or true whatever it is I’ll take that as a compliment. Anyhow I draw the line at 27 if any young guys wanted to date with me. A 25 years old cute guy was persistent in asking me out, it took two months for me to say yes, I’d say it’s my reservation what stopping me from saying yes to date.
The get-to-knowing-date at Startbucks was ok, I’d say it’s one of those dates you had before you get excited and wonder what else to ask and what will he be asking. It was a two hours of coffee date. Di ako gaano na pressure since I still have to go work. However I found the guy attractive and reserved good catch actually. The thoughts are once again flying in my head such as where this will be going and will he be a candidate or just an additional number to my phonebook. After that night I always receive texts from him and it’s kinda sweet but I’m not really moved at all.
One thing I noticed about him he is kinda straight acting not yet out to the family and he doesn’t have much of gay friends or none at all- I think. Alam ko wala naman mali doon, kaso gusto ko sana may mapag tanungan kung ano sya bilang kaibigan etc. usually when adding sa FB meron at meron kayong common friends not with this guy. Mysterious….
I tried to shrug it off, inisip ko baka makikilala ko din sya on my own. He seem nice and sweet, however he has this attude of being clingy, annoying? Yes. I think it’s too early for any emo and any sorts of requirements. Di pa ako handa.
We just dated for two weeks and we just ended as friends.