Monday, September 13, 2010

mr. Independent the key to my heart?


They say that best things comes to those who waits…when you say ‘wait’ do you have to stay in one corner and wait for the fruit to fall and eat it? Or run and reach for the ladder and pick that apple up on the tree?...
I have been always vocal to my good friends that I am not ready yet for another commitment, or perhaps I keep on forcing myself not to entertain when somebody wanted to get in my cautious heart probably I am just taking my time to heal. And I believed I needed that most.
But today something is different…something is weird going on in my head. I tried to stop it. Sabi nga nila the more you stop the more it’ll get worst. And there…GUSTO KO SIYA! I can’t stop think about him! CRAZY! Para akong high school!!!
I made a call today and would really want to hear his voice, and napapa-talon puso ko sa tuwa pag kausap ko sya! He is like a drug that heals my emotion inside! And I THINK THAT’S GOOD!!! And was more than happy when he said that he misses me so much! ITO NA NGA BA EH!!! Ayun bumigay na ako…my knees was already soft, had sweaty palms in a very cold room!
Please, dear Almighty if he is the one please let him stay and would like to work things out with him otherwise, let him go early before I will start turning the key into the door.