Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mr Independent




I just finished taking my shower from a dinner and coffee date. This was a set up by a friend of mine who I havent seen for years now (thank you by the way). It came as a surprised that my friend thought of me when his friend was looking for a date or a so 'soul mate', for awhile when I read soul mate that would take sometime to know diba? but I just shrug it off and thought 'what the heck!', it's just a date anyway. Upon checking his profile at FB I was surprised, I found him attractive and has great smile he can pass as a celeb. Infact during our date we were interrupted by a stranger (tran) gave a pick up line as said this "youre so handsome you can fuck me later!" whoa. That's a great compliment dont you think?! lmao. Anyway he is a very smart guy, clean, nice set of teeth, talks well. He, I would say the guy of your dreams. Yes there were butterflies in my stomach...I couldnt even finish my meal. (and thats so new to me, matakaw ako..as in.)


We somehow have things in common but it was amazing when he mentioned that we have same month sign and we started laughing on some and same attributes...he is cute and funny! I am a bit scared to say this, but i like him....is he the one? I know its early to say that but for now thats what i feel eh...


I hate this...im about to sleep and his face is playing inside my head. This is scary.




ps. Im cheking my phone for his texts and we just bid goodnite....kinikilig ako nyeta!