Friday, October 15, 2010

its going to be new run...from now on.


It was last year when I started joining marathons, I’m not athletic at all, I suck in all sports. But I thought I needed to do something so I can let my mind get off from terrible stuff. Marathon was there to help me make me tired and make me think things…clearly. Habang tumatakbo ako nakakaisip ako ng maayos, pakiramdam ko kasi laban ko yun, laban ko matapos yun takbo ko at kalaban ko sarili ko….in short all I think is myself. When I signed up for Adidas king of the road last year I just tried the 5k, after the run it felt good pero nabitin ako since then I always signed up for 10k and hoping I will have my first 21k run-soon!

It felt good to finish all my run, made me feel that I can do anything or be anything, kaso nararamdaman ko lang yan pag nasa takbo ako after that nawawala na. I think this feeling is normal especially if you still feel the adrenalin running in our veins during the marathon and to be honest I like that feeling. At least kahit papano I accomplished something.

These run that I’ve been joining help me get through something made me feel that it will be ok, I will be ok. Every run that I attended my ex boyfriend for 7 years was never there to support me, every time Im at the finish line nobody was there to cheer for me, walang sumisigaw “go kaya mo yan!!!” Love wasn’t in the air…but I get through it. It took some time though. But I’m over now. Happier now.
This time, my run is going to be healthy no extra baggage it’s going to be light and it will be fun, and to top it all most people that I know will be there to join! I think this time LOVE will definitely be in the air.
So, see you there guys...and who knows I might meet new friends there....it could be you. :)