Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mr. Big


“Who was your unforgettable date?”
I was asked by my friend this question and suddenly I realized it wasn’t my boyfriend of 7 yrs was the memorable one but it was the man that I met when my ex was having a relationship with other guy. Let’s call him Mr. Big (in fact that’s what I call him and I am not referring to his ‘size’ but as Mr. Big from Sex and the City and he calls me kiddo!) we met few years back at the gym, funny was I was at the treadmill and suddenly he approached me and introduced himself and I was just astonished…he says that he reads my blog (previous blog) and from little talk we exchanged digits.
Two weeks after he asked me out, and he brought me to Galileo Enoteca in Mandaluyong and that was the best date I ever had....baket? One, the restaurant was very intimate and let me just say it was very romantic we were surrounded by all kinds of wine from all over the world and not to mention how expensive they were. Two, I was on a very strict diet that time and the first thing I had was white wine, ang sarap nya talaga I have tasted a lot of wine but that wine was simply the best of all! It was weird I got tipsy fast that time well siguro naman kasi dahil din sa ilan beses ako uminom nung wine na iyon, so I excused myself and went out to get some fresh air, I think na overwhelm din ako sa nangyayari but the moment I stepped out of the door I just threw up THREE TIMES! It was so embarrassing that he ended up looking for me and caught me puking! Kahiya talaga, but he were so nice (very caring in fact) he helped me and gave me water. Made sure that I was feeling ok. Hinatid nya ako pauwi but even though I threw up that night that didn’t stoped him from kissing me three times in the car.
Till today when I think of that moment it always remind me of how fun and great is to be with him and how good man and lovable he is. I’m glad that we still remain friends nagkikita na lng kame pag may occasion and I never fail to give him my warm and kind hug and also a kiss on his cheeks. He will always have a good spot in my heart. He is happy now and I am very happy for him.