Monday, October 11, 2010

Mr. Independent...is back again.


He arrived from his vacation abroad (it’s all over his FB shout out) we haven’t been exchanging sms for quite some time it was a surprised to hear from him and asking me to join for a Saturday night out with a common friend. I was trying not to reply back pretending I didn’t received anything…kaso ewan ko nga ba…I replied, I was telling myself not to!!! (stupid)
Though we had a little exchange of messages that day mga tanong na dapat sagutin, but he made it a point that I should be there. Feeling ko maybe he wanted to see me, siguro na miss nya ako, or maybe he run out of ‘toys’…for whatever it is pumayag ako, since I’m going to be with my friends naman. I figured if things will go wrong I can excuse my self-easily.
On the day of meet up, he was a bit lost so I had to go out of my way and meet him…and to be honest I was melting inside when I saw him. I keep on telling myself not to be too sweet to him, I need to be act just like one of his friends-civil lang. It was really cute when he asked me to turn around (we’re inside his car) when he wanted to change his shorts into jeans. We both laugh at it “ I saw you worst that that---we we’re naked together” I replied. But I still I turned around and let him change.
He was supposed to cancel the meet up he felt that he might get lost but he was saying such “ok lng I can die in boredom in my room” So now it’s my job na pilitin syang luamabas, YES. I still have something for him and I wanted to see him that night…I was preparing myself to see him again.
My friends were very nice to him in fact I think he was enjoying the attention. I couldn’t stop but grabbed his hands and hold em’ tight..it felt good. I may not be able to kiss him that night but that’s just ok having him next to me and able to hold his hand, made the night complete.
That night on our way home we sort things out and we’ll give another chance to what have been ended so fast. Honestly I’m getting scared the “if’s” and “buts” are playing inside my head-again. He is being sweet and all after last night….di kaya bored lang sya? I couldn’t help but wonder why do we need to pushed our self to these dramas that fact that we already had these before?