Tuesday, October 12, 2010

blogging again...feels good.


I have been blogging for almost 4 years but unfortunately I NEEDED to delete that blog .Naisip ko na maganda siguro na magkaroon na tahimik na buhay. Ngunit habang tumatagal di ko mapigilan magbasa ng blog ng mga friends ko and I realized I missed it so much. It took me a very long time to create (and keep) this new blog actually naka tatlong beses ako gumawa ng blog and everytime I have it the next day Im deleteing it. Siguro kasi I wasn't that ready to post stuff about my life...but here I am nagsusulat ulit...masarap, masaya. I tried to twicth some stuff kahit papano I have to keep it a little private and a bit anonymous.
I am hoping that things will be ok again di ko na siguro maiibalik yun dati pero Im glad that I am back, sabi nila kasi nakakatulong makalimot ang pagsusulat and I think thats true.

ps: thanks to some of my blog readers who send me messages through FB asking me to go back blogging. So here it is...(kaso di ko alam if I have to tell you guys the link so I'll let the fate do the work) :)