Wednesday, October 20, 2010

red light!!!!


Mr. Independent and I have been dating for quite sometimes now, well things are kinda not that clear yet we haven’t labeled anything so far. The fact that we just met last Sept 11 I think we’re just taking our time to get to know more each other. Funny was we had little argument na so I’d say there’s intimacy going on. To be honest I am bit scared to accept the fact that I am falling for him. Yeah before there’s this I thought I might be just his arm candy but I saw his sincerity when he gave me a surprise visit at work he went all the way here from his place to explain his feelings, that he wanted this to work out. I’m glad to hear that, and I feel the same way too!
Minsan I can’t help myself but mairita when I don’t hear from him, I know he has work (and so am I) …damn! Errrr….I am thinking too much!? I have to control this feeling I’m scared to get hurt again…but I like him dearly.